1. I watch Starwars when I’m sad.
2. I sleep pulling the bed corner cover so my feet can play with the rough bed texture.
3. I don’t look on a dead person’s coffin.
4. I listen to classical music when I’m trying to sleep.
5. I collect pink ballpens and stationery papers.
6. Dried mangoes, chocolates, cakes and buttered shrimp are my comfort food.
7. I watch one movie/drama episode each day.
8. I can’t sleep without a blanket fully covering me.
9. I hate loud music.
10. I don’t like crowded places.
11. I sleep with pillows under my thighs and legs.
12. I cry when I’m extremely mad.
13. I’m silent when I’m hungry.
14. I sing when I’m bored.
15. I can play a bit of guitar, piano and harmonica.
16. I like going to museums.
17. I love watching movies and TV series.
18. I love reading.
19. I blog Korean Love Movies.
20. I’m ambi-dextrous, except the writing part.
21. I like old, black and white movies.
22. I love watching Korean rom-com dramas.
23. I hate Math, and was good in History and English when I was studying.
24. I’m quite nostalgic, I like the grandeur of the past.
25. I only know a little on cooking.
26. I don’t like simply laid ideas, I like it creative, appealing and intellect stimulating.
27. I’m good at hoola-hoop.
28. I admire the New Hollywood director batch but I revere Scorsese, Kurosawa, Miyazaki, and Hitchcock as my film making heroes.
29. I don’t want to get married.
30. I love watching balloons fly.
31. I can only explain things twice, the third time my tone will not be friendly.
32. I like wearing summer dresses.
33. I can sing all the songs in Alanis’ Jagged Little Pill album.
34. I’m temperature sensitive.
35. I like being admitted to a hospital.
36. I play volleyball, chess, badminton and a little tennis.
37. I’m fascinated with Greek Mythology, and the Egyptian civilization.
38. I like learning anything about history, astronomy and literature.
39. I’m good at scrapbooking.
40. I have very poor vision that I sometimes don’t recognize someone when he approaches me.
41. I worked as a student assistant in college. I monitor the professor’s attendance.
42. I tutor ESL for Korean/Chinese students.
43. I remember my dreams.
44. I like popping bubble wrap.
45. I believe in courtship.
46. I like Hunter X Hunter, Samurai X and the Avatar Last Air bender Series.
47. I keep an online diary which is basically this blog.
48. I rarely get emotionally attached to someone. It happens once in a blue moon.
49. I had my first kiss in August 28, 2000. Yeah I’m good at dates.
50. I’m a daddy’s girl.
51. I like going to noraebang (videoke house).
52. I’m a sleepyhead.
53. I count 100 yellow cabs and then I make a wish.
54. I patterned my ideal man to Oscar Wilde, Gyeon-woo and Dr. Gregory House.
55. I’m patient when I’m in the position to be patient.
56. I love children’s sticky little kisses and babies’ milk scent.
57. I love looking at the stars at night.
58. I have four Robin Williams favorite movies – Dead Poets Society, The Awakenings, Patch Adams and Good Will Hunting.
59. I like sunsets.
60. I like organizing my things. I have an excel file for my drama and movie list.
61. I like organizing reunions and gatherings.
62. I don’t like the beach but I like camping.
63. I’m a speed reader.
64. I keep a hello kitty notebook/thesaurus for my blogging.
65. I jot down unfamiliar words and look up for the meaning of it when I’m reading.
66. I love going to theater plays.
67. When I was young I really wanted to be an Egyptologist.
68. My tab games are mostly trivia quizzes.
69. I’m bubbly and usually full of thoughts.
70. I like reading the classics.
71. I think Confucius is really nice and I keep his advices.
72. I don’t have wedding plans when I was growing up, I really want to travel around.
73. I like rainy days.