Time makes you forget surely only when there’s pain.
People who shared you happy memories will not assure you a happy ending.
You don’t need to ask why someone stopped being your friend.
When you can understand better, don’t talk and let it go.
Get a twitter account if you always have an opinion overflow.
There are people who will make you believe in karma because you want it to happen to them right away.
God understands my outbursts, He knew I’m just having a moment.
I don’t need to explain everything. This is my life, and this is my party.
Don’t play favoritism on your friends. Love them all equally.
Never believe in a maybe-someday-I’ll-love-you-kind-of-love.
A second serving in a relationship guarantees love, if it fails again, accept that it’s not fated.
Live a life where you say more thank you’s than I’m sorry’s.
Any emotional outburst requires a long, calming sleep.
So little time, so many things to learn.
- 2,221,392 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow abby in Hallyu-land on WordPress.com
- i had to control my urge to fill my room's side-low ceiling with oppa pictures... *lol Here's to… instagram.com/p/BNjIWYrFGR6/ 2 hours ago
- this adorable where's the people inside the television scene... part 2… instagram.com/p/BNf2w7PlziP/ 1 day ago
- this adorable where's the people inside the television scene... part 1… instagram.com/p/BNf2usCFOyi/ 1 day ago
- The love that happened when they least expected it jediprincess.wordpress.com/2016/11/26/the… https://t.co/edHD373hAV 6 days ago
- Among the best lead man portrayals that flaunted this year, the most resonating hero of them all… instagram.com/p/BNQ_zqcF1hR/ 1 week ago
Connect with Me