This is one of the best friendship movies I’ve seen in my life. It made me dig back memories I’ve shared with my high school girl friends.
A reflective film that will make you stop and think for a while to wonder and reminisce one of the best days of your life.
It made me cry and happy at the same time.
A dedicated mother and wife accidentally bumped with her dying high school friend and from there they relive the old times while looking for the rest of their circle of friendship. Told in shifting time, the film beautifully captured the depth of friendship built with trust and respect.
This is a movie that will make you love your friends even more. An appreciative story that tells how a friendship stays regardless of reasons and changes after all those times.
- 2,222,420 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow abby in Hallyu-land on WordPress.com
- how to propose marriage to an oppa? #goblinkoreandrama #goblinepisode1recap #gongyoo #kimgoeun instagram.com/p/BNk6ag4lnQS/ 1 day ago
- Waaa! That was a solid premiere week. The main cast can just stand together and smile and I'm… instagram.com/p/BNk6T7ol-kZ/ 1 day ago
- i had to control my urge to fill my room's side-low ceiling with oppa pictures... *lol Here's to… instagram.com/p/BNjIWYrFGR6/ 2 days ago
- this adorable where's the people inside the television scene... part 2… instagram.com/p/BNf2w7PlziP/ 3 days ago
- this adorable where's the people inside the television scene... part 1… instagram.com/p/BNf2usCFOyi/ 3 days ago
Connect with Me