More than blue less the falling in love and dying part made me yearn to have a boy bestfriend. A film so tender and heartfelt, it will give you that sweet regret feeling as you sleep. The dearest melancholic I-secretly-love-my-bestfriend-movie I have ever seen.
K and Cream were both orphans who decided to live together and become besties, but fate will eventually take K because he has leukemia. As he secretly love his bestfriend he wished that someone will take care of her when he’s gone. Unbeknownst to him Cream accidentally learned of his condition and in an effort to make him happy she fulfilled his dream of her getting married.
Kwon Sang Woo has given me two lovely films so far.
What I love about this movie is the transparency of the characters, it’s as if I’m staring at my neighbor’s life because they acted so naturally good and painfully remembering.
The sad ending was really sadder than sadness but how it concluded was clearly satisfying.
- 2,262,425 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow abby in Hallyu-land on WordPress.com
- KDrama Bucket Listing: Bundling Kdramas by Trusting the Writer or the PD jediprincess.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/kdr… https://t.co/FdFA7LSoWM 11 hours ago
- Happy Love Day Everyone! jediprincess.wordpress.com/2017/02/13/hap… 6 days ago
- KDrama Bucket Listing: The Best Fan-service Korean Drama Romcoms jediprincess.wordpress.com/2017/02/09/kdr… https://t.co/pOcFVvT8px 1 week ago
- The time transcending pure love of a mermaid to a conman jediprincess.wordpress.com/2017/02/08/the… https://t.co/YnBZd1CVxp 1 week ago
- The Sweets and Surprises of 2016 KDramaland jediprincess.wordpress.com/2017/02/06/the… https://t.co/eq5d1uA0Ul 2 weeks ago
Connect with Me