More than blue less the falling in love and dying part made me yearn to have a boy bestfriend. A film so tender and heartfelt, it will give you that sweet regret feeling as you sleep. The dearest melancholic I-secretly-love-my-bestfriend-movie I have ever seen.
K and Cream were both orphans who decided to live together and become besties, but fate will eventually take K because he has leukemia. As he secretly love his bestfriend he wished that someone will take care of her when he’s gone. Unbeknownst to him Cream accidentally learned of his condition and in an effort to make him happy she fulfilled his dream of her getting married.
Kwon Sang Woo has given me two lovely films so far.
What I love about this movie is the transparency of the characters, it’s as if I’m staring at my neighbor’s life because they acted so naturally good and painfully remembering.
The sad ending was really sadder than sadness but how it concluded was clearly satisfying.
- 2,199,305 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow abby in Hallyu-land on WordPress.com
- bogum love virus ^_^ news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- my favorite scene stealer this year in Kdramaland... Every kdrama person he impersonates has… instagram.com/p/BLzOu4MFTCS/ 2 days ago
- #louisandboksilfirstkiss #shoppingkinglouisepisode8 #shoppingkinglouis #seoinguk #namjihyun instagram.com/p/BLxmLOuFsa_/ 3 days ago
- King Louis in love ^^ ftw #ShoppingKingLouie #ShoppingKingLouisEp8 https://t.co/4acSZEWGw5 3 days ago
- meanwhile i have to drown with kdramas after my basketball fangirling 3 days ago
Connect with Me